At Ageless Grace® we recognise the importance of privacy protection. Our policy for dealing with any personal information that you might disclose to us is dealt with below. The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use our website. You can be certain that the information we receive about you will be treated as strictly confidential.
This policy describes the way that Ageless Grace® collects, holds and discloses information about individuals. Ageless Grace® is subject to the Privacy Act, including the National Privacy Principles. We may vary this policy from time to time.
During the course of carrying on our business, we will have occasion to collect personal information. We usually collect the following kinds of personal information:
- name, address, occupation, professional memberships and contact information,
- interests in areas of health and fitness or events, and
- information about your dealings with us or our clients.
If you do not give us any of the personal information which we ask you for, it may affect our ability to meet our obligations to you, your employer or our clients.
We use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected (which will normally be obvious when we collect it), including to:
- provide our services to you or our clients, to manage and account for the services, and to improve the services,
- manage our relationships with our clients,
- provide you or our clients with information about health developments, events or other products or services that may be of interest to you or our clients, and
- facilitate our internal business operations, including fulfilment by us of any requirements.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and also:
- subject to our obligations to clients, to any person where necessary or desirable in connection with our provision of health services, such as to the client, regulatory authorities, or other parties or advisers ( in Australia or overseas),
- within Ageless Grace®,
- on a confidential basis to external service providers so that they can provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business, for example photocopy and archive services providers and financial institutions,
- where the law requires us to do so, or
- where you consent for us to do so.
We take reasonable steps to protect all information which we hold (including your personal information) from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We take reasonable steps to hold information secure in an electronic or physical form. Information is stored in access controlled premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. All staff having access to confidential information are subject to confidentiality obligations.
You can request at any time to personal information we hold about you. We may charge you a fee where access is provided. We may refuse to provide access to information held about you in any case where the National Privacy Principles allow us to do so.
16 Doyle Place, Pullenvale QLD 4069
HOW WE HANDLE EMAILS
We will preserve the contents of any e-mail message that you send us if we believe that we have a legal requirement to do so.
E-mails sent to or from Ageless Grace® are routinely monitored for quality control, systems administration and legal compliance purposes.
The information contained on our website is not, and nor is it intended to be, advice specific to your personal situation. All visitors to Ageless Grace® website should consult one of our practitioners to ascertain how our programs apply to their particular circumstances.