For those who want to be a Certified Ageless Grace® Educator and be able to teach group classes or private one-on-ones with clients and students this is for you. Whether you want to take this into aged care, the work environment, into schools or kindergartens, this course will provide you with the skills to work with the people in your target market.
The first four hours provides a great start, allowing you to have a relaxed, energetic overview before going into the detail you need as an Educator. During the remaining 9.5 hours you will discover, in depth, the primary and secondary benefits of each tool, music suggestions for practice and use with clients, safety and precautions, PR and marketing skills, basic anatomy, organising a class format, and ideas on how to teach these spontaneous in-the-moment tools that are sparked by imagination and creativity, memory and recall, kinesthetic learning, analytical thinking and strategic planning. Students are given an opportunity to develop their own creative ideas in taking the class with a group.
The 13.5 contact hours of the Certification cover:
- An introduction to neuroplasticity
- The importance of simple, playful movement in daily living
- Detailed information Primary and Secondary benefits of each tool
- Working with the 21 Tools in a one-on-one or group situation with ideas for creating variety and fun in a simple way
- Crafting movement with music and the 21 Tools
- Introduction to basic anatomy and the importance of moving safely and within individual physical boundaries
- Basic PR and marketing including how and where to build classes
- Organising a class or workshop format
- The For KIDZ® approach
- Using Ageless Grace® in your own life
The price of the training includes the Ageless Grace® Playset for use during the training and for your ongoing needs.